Welcome to Attic to Auction
Eastern & Central Pennsylvania’s Premiere Online Auction Company Offering and Consigning Antiques, Collectibles, Jewelry, and Coins.
Attic To Auction is in Berks County, Exeter Township Pa. We specialize in online estate auctions, personal property auctions, and liquidation auctions. We are happy to accept single and multi-item consignments, larger collections, and partial or entire estates. Our sales typically include a wide range of items, from antique, vintage, designer & fine jewelry, antiques, art, COINS, and collectibles to general furnishings and normal household items*. We offer a very competitive commission structure and can tailor a specific package to suit our seller’s requirements.
Attic To Auction is based in Berks County, Exeter Township Pa. We specialize in estate sales, online estate auctions, and personal property sales.
We are happy to accept single and multi-items, larger collections, and partial or entire estates. Items can be included in a regularly scheduled online auction. Or we can sell your items on a dedicated auction based on your items consigned and needs. Category specific auction sales typically include a wide range of items, from antique, vintage, designer, costume -fine jewelry, antiques and collectibles, coins, general furnishings, electronics, and normal household items*, and are aggressively marketed through several specialty online platforms and social media to obtain the highest possible prices for our sellers.
We offer a very competitive commission structure and can tailor a specific package to suit our seller’s requirements.
A no obligation consultation is free. We can meet you at your home or office, or at our facility in Exeter Township.
WE SERVICE ALL SURROUNDING COUNTIES: Chester, Montgomery, Northampton, Lehigh, Schuylkill, Lebanon, Dauphin, Cumberland, Lancaster, York, Northern Maryland, and New Jersey.
Attic to Auction provides the following services for Our clients:
- Sell One item, a collection or entire estate
- Business liquidation
- Specialty auctions of partial or entire collections
- Free consultations
- Pick-up and delivery services
- FREE shipping to our showroom with prepaid postage for jewelry & coins
- Shipping services to our buyers
- Complete individual inventory
- Fast itemized settlement after the sales
- Lowest commission.
How our online auctions benefit the Seller:
- Increased visibility through a national online auction service LIVE AUCTIONEERS – The number 1 ONLINE AUCTION platform.
- Reaching millions of bidders worldwide bringing in some of the highest paid prices.
- View the auction anytime with the ability to view the final selling prices anytime during and after the auction closes.
- Online auction offers buyers more flexibility and convenience when bidding
- Sellers have a timeline for the sale
- Timely settlement to the buyer after the sale
How our online auctions benefit the Buyer:
- Bidding is conveniently done in the comfort of the buyers home or business
- No need for the buyers to sit in an auction house for hours waiting for 1 item
- Buyers can preview the merchandise before the auction close
- Buyers can place a maximum bid without waiting for the auction closing date and time
- Convenient pick up and shipping options available to the buyers
How To Consign
We are accepting consignments Tuesday through Thursday from 10:00am – 4:00pm by appointment only. Please call 484-941-2123 to schedule.
We sell all manner of personal property, antiques, collectibles, jewelry, limited furniture and decorative accessories, ceramics and glass, artwork, books and ephemera, stamps, coins, and currency. There are, however, some items that we will not accept for auction, and your consignment will be screened before acceptance.
Remember UNDAMAGED CLEAN GOODS ARE WORTH MORE MONEY!
We will decline the following items:
- Smelly or overly stained rugs or furniture (pet urine, mold, food etc.)
- Particle board furniture (such as kit form computer desks and workstations)
- Box springs, mattresses and used bed linens
- Used clothing except for vintage and period designer label items.
- Mismatched kitchen glasses, cups, battered pots and pans, Tupperware (these are yard sale items that should be donated to Goodwill)
- Fluffy toys / stuffed toys
- VCR’s and VCR tapes
- No Appliances
- Electronics and power tools that are not in working condition.
- Pornographic magazines and DVD’s
- Any item that we think is either yard sale quality or should be donated.
*WE ARE ONLINE on the LIVE AUCTIONEERS BIDDING PLATFORM Reaching MILLIONS OF WORLDWIDE Bidders! Click the link below to go directly to our page on Live auctioneers.
We are happy to accept single and multi-item , larger collections, and partial or entire estates. Items can be included in a regularly scheduled online auction. Or we can sell your items on a dedicated auction based on your items consigned and needs. Category specific auction sales typically include a wide range of items, from antique, vintage, designer, costume -fine jewelry, antiques and collectibles, coins, general furnishings, electronics and normal household items*, and are aggressively marketed through a number of specialty online platforms and social media in order to obtain the highest possible prices for our sellers.
*WE OFFER FREE SHIPPING FOR MAIL IN SMALL ITEM CONSIGNMENTS Limited to Jewelry, Coins, Currency & Stamps. A DETAILED contract and Inventory will be provided for ALL CONSIGNMENTS. We also offer FREE PICK UP* to be determined based on items consigned.
What is Estate Liquidation?
Estate liquidation is necessary in a variety of cases. Most of these cases involve the need to get rid of possessions to downsize. Common scenarios of an estate liquidation include:
- Downsizing. Some people hire estate liquidators when they are looking to scale down their possessions. Often downsizing occurs when children move out and when senior citizens move into assisted living and are looking to sell their accumulated assortment of objects.
- Divorce. When people divorce once shared possessions may not be necessary as both parties look to downsize.
- Debt. An estate liquidation may be necessary when a person has accumulated a large amount of debt and can’t find another means to pay it off.
- Death. When a person dies their estate may need to be liquidated. The executer of the will, or a relative of the deceased, may look to hire an estate liquidator to handle this. We have over a decade of experience assisting families during this difficult time to make the process as smooth as possible.
Why Should You Hire Us to Liquidate Your Estate?
We offer different approaches when it comes to estate liquidation. Our liquidators are experts and can tailor specialty packages to best suit your requirements. We accept single and multi-item consignments for larger collections. Our estate sales/ auctions are held online reaching a larger GLOBAL audience resulting in higher proceeds for our consignors. Our estate sales and items are expertly marketed through multiple online platforms and social media channels to provide you with the best profit possible.
We understand that some estate liquidations are personal and may be hard to go through with. Our experts will be with you every step of the way from pre-sale to post-sale.
If you need an estate liquidation, no matter what kind (insert hyperlink to contact us. A no obligation consultation is completely free, and we are able to meet you in your home or office, or at our facility in Exeter Township, Berks county.
“Over the past year my husband & I have been working with Mary. We have been in the process of down sizing a large Christmas collection. Attic To Auction has been the perfect solution for us! It is has been a fun & rewarding relationship. We are very excited that we will be part the fall schedule coming soon. Thank you Mary for all your hard work!!! Your attention to detail & organization are outstanding. It is a pleasure to work with you and to recommend your company to family and friends.”
– Gail & Michael Mcfarlane
“I consigned with Attic To Auction to sell the household items and collectibles from my brother’s estate. They handled everything in a prompt, trustworthy and professional manner. I didn’t even have to be there which was great since I live in the Midwest. Plus I was very pleased with the bottom line from the sale.”
“Thank you very much, It arrived unexpectably fast, excellent condition.”
– Constanta & Cristian
“I have 2 successful purchases through Attic to Auction so far. I am 100% completely satisfied with this dealer, and look forward to doing business again soon.”
– Mike in Varina, Va.
“What a great place to bid for bargains and antiques! I have been bidding on several auctions and not only found bargains but that Mary Hull runs an honest auction house with great integrity. You can count on Attic to Auction for a great auction experience every time!”
“I just want to let you know what a great business you have. You run Attic to Auction with the utmost integrity and you are always accommodating in assisting with arranging for pick up. I look forward to doing more business with you in the future.” Warm Regards,
– Pam K